13 November 2016
If you are a traveler and you want to enjoy a Costa Rica vacation with sheer unadulterated luxury, then you have to know what the country has to offer. As with most vacation destinations, Costa Rica has a lot, since it knows how to treat tourists and have the greatest moment of there vacation. The City center itself, has many hidden treasures to visit such as the Costa Rican Art Museum, which is located in the city’s largest park known as Sabana Metropolitan Park. The Costa Rican Art Museum (MAC) is the main place to find anything pertaining to arts of Costa Rica, it gathers and exhibits works by national and international artists, stimulates artistic confrontation and critical thinking. The museum has more than six thousand works in its collection that includes painting, sculpture, photography and other works of arts, and some of the arts are from the mid-nineteenth century to the beginning of the twenty-first century. Visiting the museum is an enriching experience where you can discover works of great aesthetic and patrimonial value that reflect different times and artistic movements that have left a mark on Costa Rican art.
I have also compiled a list of hotels and resort center that are noteworthy.
• Hotel Aranjuez; this hotel is an ideal location, It’s slightly outside the center of town, far enough out to be nice and quiet, but only a 10-15 minute walk to the sights. The hotel is located in a historic building with high ceilings, original wood finishes, and authentic, Costa Rican decor. The hotel has a quiet location; and there is large availability of parking and the huge breakfast buffet, which totally lived up to expectations.
• Hotel Grano de Oro Situated on a quiet street just off Paseo Coln, Hotel Grano de Oro is a sanctuary in the heart of the city. Converted from a tropical Victorian mansion, the hotel maintains the warmth and comfort of a private residence. The gardens at Grano de Oro are both inside and out. A rooftop terrace offers a relaxing Jacuzzi and a spot for secluded sunbathing and stargazing. Service is paramount and the perpetually smiling staff of the Grano de Oro welcomes guests home time and time again.
• Peace Lodge located in the Cloud Forest of Costa Rica just an hour from San Jose International Airport has Rooms that are adorned with rich woods and stone, with fireplaces that give everything a cozy, cabin ambience. You can enjoy breakfast in the restaurant that overlooks the sprawling reserve, and take a dip in the expansive pool.
• The Spring Resort and Spa is one of the most popular luxury resorts in the region. The springs luxury accommodations paired with a wide range of on-site activities and their relaxing thermal springs make it a hit among travelers. The Springs Resort also has the Club Rio Outdoor Center. This is truly a must see part of any visit to this resort! Club Rio offers all the classics of adventure travel like horseback tours, rock climbing, hiking trails, nature tours, fishing, swimming, river tubing, Inflatable River kayaking, and even a wildlife preserve for rescued animals!
• Hotel Royal Corin is perfect for guests who simply want to enjoy the stunning surrounding landscape while. Hotel Royal Corin features and 24/7 the Emperador Restaurant offers up delectable dishes and a comfortable atmosphere. Hotel Royal Corin contains 54 rooms with modern design and a view of Arenal Volcano. Each room has a mini bar, LCD TV, high-quality wooden furniture, tempered panoramic glasses, and ceramic vitro. Other amenities include valet parking, security service, and thermal water in the pools, laundry service, babysitting service, and free wireless internet.
• Lost Iguana Resort has amazing and direct views of both the forest and Arena Vocanoe, This resort center also as an open-air restaurant with a romantic feel and volcano views. There is a fresh water pool, with a waterfall, and a hot pool above with a swim up bar. There rooms at Lost Iguana Resort contain satellite television, A/C, ceiling fans, private balconies, daily breakfast, and coffee service.
You don’t need to be an avid birder or into eco tourism to enjoy this truly unique accommodations and natural beauty.